Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

Default Converting DWG to PDF, GIF or other format

Can anyone recommend a free online viewer or converter for DWG to any common graphic format? 2nd choice would to install a converter - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Converted file is attached, also at the links below.

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg

If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Converting DWG to PDF, GIF or other format-example-gif
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Can anyone recommend a free online viewer or converter for DWG to any common graphic format? 2nd choice would to install a converter - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Converted file is attached, also at the links below.

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg

If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!

You did not attach the DWG file; I would have tried CorelDraw to
convert it.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

"Robert Baer" wrote in message ...
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Can anyone recommend a free online viewer or converter for DWG to any common graphic format? 2nd choice would to install a converter - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Converted file is attached, also at the links below.

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg

If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!

You did not attach the DWG file; I would have tried CorelDraw to
convert it.

Wish I had CorelDraw - great program.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

"bob_villa" wrote in message ...
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 2:15:31 PM UTC-6, Snuffy Hub Cap McKinney wrote:
"bob_villa" wrote in message ...
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 11:20:48 AM UTC-6, Snuffy Hub Cap McKinney wrote:
Can any recommend a free online viewer for DWG? 2nd choice would to install one - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg
If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!

Waaay off topic here! Try hehttps://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=....comp.freeware

It's on topic, dude. Construction drawings - DWG.

http://www.autodwg.com/dwg2image/

THANKS BOB!!!! That's a great program. Easy to download and use, and perfect PDF's with excellent detail.

Many Thanks!!