Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
[email protected] upsidedown@downunder.com is offline

Default Injection-Locked Oscillators

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:52:33 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Where can I find a good tutorial on Injection-Locked Oscillators?

All I can find are application-specific papers, and I need just the
basic concepts to wrap my head around.

...Jim Thompson

There are a lot articles about injection locking (microwave oven)
magnetrons. The first search result for "injection locking" and
"magnetron" points to an IEEE article and at least according to the
abstract, contains also equations for oscillators in general, not just
magnetrons.