Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
o pere o o pere o is offline

Default Injection-Locked Oscillators

On 01/28/2015 05:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Where can I find a good tutorial on Injection-Locked Oscillators?

All I can find are application-specific papers, and I need just the
basic concepts to wrap my head around.

...Jim Thompson

Perhaps not the tutorial that you are looking for, but I had this on my
list of links on the topic
http://rfic.eecs.berkeley.edu/~nikne...ionlocking.pdf

Injection locking is a nonlinear phenomenon. Topics which are inherently
related to this are stability, bifurcations... Some years ago we
investigated injection locking on a switched oscillator, with the
objective of replicating a "synchronous oscillator", a nice circuit
proposed by a guy named Uzunoglu.

Hope this helps!

Pere