Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gerber Toilet Thread Update - Toilet Would Not Stop Running RESOLVED

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:04:18 -0500, mcp6453 wrote:

On 1/11/2015 6:45 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:39:05 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Nothing wrong with Kohler terlets. They have their own line of parts, unlike
Fluidmaster which I see complaints on occasionally in here.

Nothing wrong with Fluidmatser if you can follow simple directions.
Speaking from two decades of use. Fits fine on my Kohler crapper unit.

The Fluidmaster units seem like really cheap plastic. Obviously they're working for you. Would you consider them to be
the top of the line?

What does "top of the line" even mean? Fluidmaster works just fine in
my house. As does other plastic things.