Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Auto TV Picture Adjustment - VIR In the Digital Age?

"B B B bbble chhhhh!!!! (K-man kneeling before
the American Standard vomiting) "

Might as well. These new shows and movies seem to want to make you think your TV is screwed up. The blacks are green, and I lknow it is not the TV because it isn't there when you turn the color down. And then they blue out things. And recently I saw a show in which when they changed certain scenes they made it look like you have a horizontal sync problem.

In sound, if you have a properly miked concert and goood speakers, maybe you want to leave the tone controls on flat. But synthesized music ? Electric guitars. All highly equalized before it ever gets there.

Accurate to what ?