Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Any idea how to jury rig a dirty water pump to drain the last 3 inches?

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:08:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/22/2015 4:16 PM, Oren wrote:

For some people, the solution is to dig a sump for the pump.

True for some people. Not in this case, with a pool.

Is a green pool a kind of swimming pool? To drain the neighbor's
swimming pool, we turned a valve to "drain" and switched on the pump.

I'm so happy for you I cannot express myself.

Some swimming pools do have a bottom
drain that could work for what Danny D
is doing.

Even a drill mount pump

"Drill Powered Pump professional drill powered pump tool.
Ideal for use with clearing blocked sinks, toilets, dishwashers, water
heaters, aquariums, pools... and the list could go on."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/drill-pump

I'm also thrilled beyond description.

I'm glad you're glad!
--
Sometimes you just have a bad day at the dungeon