Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Any idea how to jury rig a dirty water pump to drain the last3 inches?

On 4/22/2015 12:13 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:13:33 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

I bought a 1 HP Harbor Freight 69300 dirty water pump to drain
a green pool but it won't turn on at low water levels:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5458/1...ee73cc98_c.jpg

What are those, salamanders climbing the wall? I've counted three (3)
in your photos.

They may be protected by CA law and drought restrictions may prevent
you from filling the pool. I hear Gov. Moonbeam is figuring a way to
see how long you folks shower

Hey Danny

Florida has had restrictions for watering lawns for years; using
reclaimed water for that a lot.