Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mroberds@att.net is offline

Default Pioneer Pro Amp With No Model Number, Anyone Ever See One Of These ?

wrote:
I got no output on the right channel, or B or whatever. It is not in
protection. The readings look the same as the other channel.

Disclaimer: I don't do this for a living.

I would look at those normal/bridging and stereo/parallel-mono switches,
as well as the level pots for the inputs. If there is an op-amp (to
bring a low input up) or maybe a resistor divider (to bring a high input
down) on that input board, check that too. A problem on the input board
might result in nothing getting to the power stages.

Matt Roberds