Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del John-Del is offline

Default Pioneer Pro Amp With No Model Number, Anyone Ever See One OfThese ?

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 1:40:56 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I also don't recall anything by Pioneer
with a fan (although I may have missed something).

I guess you missed the joy of the low end Pioneer receivers that had what we call the "music to smoke converter" module. It was a Borg type cube that had all the outputs plus the two driver boards stuffed into a chimney with an exhaust fan that would blow the smoke from the inevitable failure quickly out the back.

http://s753.photobucket.com/user/ron...p-003.jpg.html