Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. is offline

Default The world is running out of electrons - Serious implications to come!

In article ,
says...

From: The World of Science Article 4115 Posted: April 1, 2015

The cause of this is easy to understand. The world is using too much
electricity and thus too many electrons are being consumed. Modern
electronics are being used in nearly everything these days, from engine
control on vehicles, to televisions, cell phones, computers, games, as
well as industrial production and home use of electricity and
electronics. The more electrical power we use, the more electrons we
consume.

Modern electronics is certainly a problem. Back when we used hot-cathode
thermionic devices the specially-treated cathode surface gave off lots of
electrons. This maintained the population. Solid state devices are letting
us down...

Mike.

Not entirely, today I helped man kind by witnessing a 6000 amp
thyristor bridge vaporize, well at least two of them. Yes I will sign
off indicating the event took place.

Simply a Nobel act of replenishing some electrons.

Jamie