Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The world is running out of electrons - Serious implications tocome!

From: The World of Science Article 4115 Posted: April 1, 2015

The world is running out of electrons. Electric costs soar, while
electrical power capacity continues to decline. It now takes nearly
twice the amount of water power, coal, or nuclear energy to turn a
turbine for the same electrical output amounts previously generated by
half that amount of source energy. This decline will continue to get
worse each and every year.

The cause of this is easy to understand. The world is using too much
electricity and thus too many electrons are being consumed. Modern
electronics are being used in nearly everything these days, from engine
control on vehicles, to televisions, cell phones, computers, games, as
well as industrial production and home use of electricity and
electronics. The more electrical power we use, the more electrons we
consume.

It's estimated that by the year 2020, we will begin to see entire cities
go black, or suffer long term brownouts, and/or sporadic power
interruptions. Lighting will be dim, and electronic devices will cease
to operate, or will operate very slowly. For example, your computer may
begin to run slower than those old computers prior to the year 1985.
Microsoft is already attempting to design an operating system which uses
less electrons, but this has been hushed from the public to eliminate
panic, until now.

"It will only get worse". These are the words of many top scientists
all over the world. Like anything, no resource is infinate, and there
are limitations. Just like the shortage of oil that will soon occur
worldwide, there is a shortage of electrons, and this may actually have
a bigger impact on our lives. It will soon become too expensive to
produce electricity, and we will have to go back to using candles for
lighting, animals instead of electric motors to power our devices, and
computers, cellphones, television and so on, will become a thing of the
past.

Until then, everyone is being asked to cut back on their use of
electricity and electronics. Turn off unneeded lights, limit computer,
phone, and television use, and avoid using electrical power for heating
whenever possible. This will prolong the inevitable, but not entirely
stop our severe loss of electrons.

Scientists worldwide are attempting to find a method to "grow" new
electrons, but so far, all attempts have failed. Whether this is
possible, no one can say for sure. All we can do is to conserve the
electrons we still have, while preparing for the day when all of our
modern electrical devices will cease to function.

But where are they all ending up? One does not want to stumble into them
by accident; seems dangerous!

Mike.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

On the positive side, we have more protons!

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

The world is running out of electrons.

Total knee-jerk overreaction.. There are so many electrons which have attached themselves to all sort of static generating synthetics. Most of these latent electrons can be freed by simply shaking, snapping, or beating clothing, carpets, upholstery, etc. Plastic items can be squeegeed of their particles with a positively charged paddle, or blasted off with a positive ion generator.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

I always use recycled electrons.

w.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

Cannot "grow" more; the Pauli Exclusion principle states that every
electron must have its own place - so if we re running out of
electrons, that means we are running out of places.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

It's been scientifically proven beyond all reasonable doubt that
consumption of electrons is the primary factor in AGW. As we use
up electrons faster than they can be replenished, the remaining
electrons are working harder than ever to make up for the decline
in their numbers. They spin faster and faster and thus generate
more and more heat.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science Article 4115 Posted: April 1, 2015

The cause of this is easy to understand. The world is using too much
electricity and thus too many electrons are being consumed. Modern
electronics are being used in nearly everything these days, from engine
control on vehicles, to televisions, cell phones, computers, games, as
well as industrial production and home use of electricity and
electronics. The more electrical power we use, the more electrons we
consume.

Modern electronics is certainly a problem. Back when we used hot-cathode
thermionic devices the specially-treated cathode surface gave off lots of
electrons. This maintained the population. Solid state devices are letting
us down...

Mike.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:24:08 -0700 in sci.electronics.basics, Joerg
wrote,
No, they all moved to Texas ...

An atom walks in to a bar and says "I've lost an electron." "Are you
sure?" the bartender asks. "I'm positive."

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 23:30:16 +0530, "Pimpom"
wrote:

.. .

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

That's at least as scientific as most AGW theories.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 23:30:16 +0530, "Pimpom"
wrote:

.. .

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

That makes more sense than anything the Church of AGW has come up with
so far.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Pimpom wrote:

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

[...]

Cannot one use spin doctors to fix that?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science Article 4115 Posted: April 1, 2015

[...]

What have you been smoking buddy?

This must be an April fools joke.

Shaun

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science Article 4115 Posted: April 1, 2015

[...]

I've never smoked anything in my life. So my ageing brain is still capable
of spotting an April fool and joining in, thank you very much!

Mike.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

From: The World of Science
Article 4115

The world is running out of electrons.

The Sun can sometimes offer more electrons under very dangerous scenarios, though:

"On September 1-2, 1859, one of the largest recorded geomagnetic storms (as recorded by ground-based magnetometers) occurred ... Some telegraph operators could continue to send and receive messages despite having disconnected their power supplies.[9]

(Solar Storm of 1859, also known as the Carrington event)

-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

On 02/04/15 20:35, David Harmon wrote:
On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:24:08 -0700 in sci.electronics.basics, Joerg
wrote,
No, they all moved to Texas ...

An atom walks in to a bar and says "I've lost an electron." "Are you
sure?" the bartender asks. "I'm positive."

An electron gets pulled over for speeding. "Did you know you are going
at 20% of c?" asks the policeman. "Damn, now I'm lost", says the electron.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I find this quite ionic, but in a positive way.