Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jaugustine@verizon.net is offline

Default CATV RF Notch Filter

Hi Dave,

Thank you for this very useful information.

I decided to abandon the idea of making my own NF.

I sent an email to with the frequency of the channel I
want to "block". I am waiting for a response.

Again Thanks, John

Hi,
Here's an update on the email results.

As I said a while ago (02-20-15), I sent an email to
.
Later that same day, I received a reply!!!

In the reply I was asked for more details regarding what I want
(specs) in the filter. I told Sneva the frequency (276Mhz), etc. I have not
received another reply. I sent another email to Sneva, but still no reply.

I asked Sneva if he (assumed) can't make the filter, please let me know
so I can look for another source. Still no reply.

Can someone recommend another CATV RF notch filter source?

Thank You in advance, John