Posted to sci.electronics.repair
fransehv fransehv is offline

Default JVC AL-F353BK Turntable

Thanks for the links
I registered to vynilengine en downloaded the AL-F350 service manual.
The PCB seems to be different unfortunately. I'll check how far I will
come

Frans

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:49:29 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Vinyl Engine has one for the 350. Really, from what I have seen when something has a model nuber like 353 and you find info on one that says 350, it is mostly the same. It may have been just a different cartridge really.

Here is a driect link to that manual :

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/jvc/al-f350.shtml

however you need a membership to get it. If there is soem reason you can't get a memebership I could Dropbox it.

But if you are going to be fixing all this, you should get memberships at hifiengine, vinylengine and probably audiokarma. All free.

---