Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JVC AL-F353BK Turntable

For our Repair Café I'm looking for the Service manual of JVC's
AL-F353BK Turntable. Who can give me a hand
Thanks in advance

---

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Vinyl Engine has one for the 350. Really, from what I have seen when something has a model nuber like 353 and you find info on one that says 350, it is mostly the same. It may have been just a different cartridge really.

Here is a driect link to that manual :

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/jvc/al-f350.shtml

however you need a membership to get it. If there is soem reason you can't get a memebership I could Dropbox it.

But if you are going to be fixing all this, you should get memberships at hifiengine, vinylengine and probably audiokarma. All free.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for the links
I registered to vynilengine en downloaded the AL-F350 service manual.
The PCB seems to be different unfortunately. I'll check how far I will
come

Frans

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:49:29 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Vinyl Engine has one for the 350. Really, from what I have seen when something has a model nuber like 353 and you find info on one that says 350, it is mostly the same. It may have been just a different cartridge really.

Here is a driect link to that manual :

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/jvc/al-f350.shtml

however you need a membership to get it. If there is soem reason you can't get a memebership I could Dropbox it.

But if you are going to be fixing all this, you should get memberships at hifiengine, vinylengine and probably audiokarma. All free.

---

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Kinda surpised it is different. I know I got tripped up on a Tangberg R2R, it said likje model 9425. Couldn't get a print, couldn't get a print, but found the 9400 all over the place. Turns out it is identical and I guess they use thoe last two digits as sort of a partial serial number.

And THE, got this JBL commercial powerd sub. Couldn't even find a model number on the thing so I oculndn't get a print. Well it turns out on those, the firast pert of the serial nember is the model number.

So, what is this TT doing ? If it's a speed problem Murphy's law dictates it it a 95 % chance of being the motor, especially if it is direct drive. I do believe the 350 is belt drive so the odds are a little better of it not being the motor.

Another thing you could do is download a ****load of mamuals, or at least view them and look for one that has at least the same motor. If you find that, it is very likely to nave the same board, and of not at lesast the same circuit driving the motor.

turntable abd pickup ? Jim Hawkins UK diy 7 August 26th 13 09:37 PM
Ion it USB turntable klem kedidelhopper Electronics Repair 28 November 23rd 11 11:13 PM
to those that helped with my turntable Vass[_7_] UK diy 10 July 29th 09 10:40 AM
OT--USB turntable Pdk Pdk Home Repair 26 July 1st 09 01:28 PM
Turntable Help Josh Nightingale Electronics Repair 15 March 9th 04 04:29 PM