Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] rev.11d.meow@gmail.com is offline

Default High Z And Low Z Mics

" Besides that, OP needlessly and incorrectly modified the amp. "

Didn't that blown up picture depict an ATTENUATOR ? That's the last thing we needed.

Don't tell me you are sticking up for me lol. But anyway, I will modify anything as long as it is a safe and reliabale design. I am goood enough to know when it is and when it isn't. I have done so quite a bit over the years and never got into a problem over it.

In fact gained customers because of it.

Why doesn't your mod include a Volume control then?

They should've purchased the model with the built-in mixer.

If you want to add a mixer, feel free.

You could always do your Gain adjustment mod, then test it that way with someone actually using the microphone... And see how good it all would be with a Volume control mod instead. Or use the built-in Mic input already on the thing.

Yeesh