Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mac Davis Mac Davis is offline

Default REQ: HM Keb Mo - The whole Enchilada Probably a longshot, but it's a great song...

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:45:40 -0400, "G. Ross"
wrote:

Mac Davis wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:50:31 -0400, "G. Ross"
wrote:

Good to hear from you, anyway.

You too, my friend.... How's your DVR doing?

I still love it. Lightning blew out the circuit board 2-3 years ago
and had to get it replaced. It was plugged into a "surge protector"
but not turned on. Now I unplug it when not in use. Expensive education.

I'm glad that I don't live in a lightning area!
I was thinking of changing mine over to 220v, but really can't see
where I need the claimed HP increase...
I left it on 110v when it was new because using it without a surge
protecter voided the warranty, and 220v SP's were way too expensive...

I've turned 100's of pieces without ever noticing a power problem, so
"If it ain't broke"..lol

I was thinking of you a few months ago when one of our dogwood bowls
came back to me... The lady that bought it in the charity auction was
moving and asked me to donate it again, which I did...
Your karma is still working, my friend...