Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default no more Jet for me

"Leon" wrote in message

Thank you John that is basically what I was trying to say. ;~)
The fussier the saw the pickier the adjustment has to be.

I don't know what others have experienced but my 18" Jet is not fussy...
with some minor tweaking of the tracking when installing a new blade the
drift is zero. It's been a pleasure to work with. If I ever get to it I
can mill bolts and short logs on my 36" 5 HP Crescent... the funny thing is
I haven't really needed that saw to date but it's cool! LOL