Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

Markem wrote:

Ah yes proof that with enough power anything can fly, the F-4
Phantom.
When I was leaving they were suppose to be changing to F-16s and
A-10s. The load shop had a sandwhich and snack setup, we paid for
our
beer bashes and then some, till the flight line snack shop got all
uppity.

SFWIW, my grand daughter's husband is career AF and is/was part
of the flight crew for the A10, that is until last year when the A-10
was
phased out and he had to find another assignment.

Lew