Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Can't say I really love winter, and for sure - I'm really tired of the
zero and sub-zero temperatures this year, but having said that, my
standard outer wear for this kind of weather is a hooded, zip up
sweatshirt and a windbreaker.(just a standard spring/fall weight
windbreaker). I'm just getting tired of having to wear it in the
damned living room...

I solved that problem. Those window kits that are nothing more than double
sided tape and shrink plastic really make a big difference.

I need to rent a thermal IR camera for about a month, or buy a cheap
android device to use the FLIR pocket model. I bet there's a lot of low-
hanging fruit that just needs a little help to be seen as an issue.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.