Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

On 2/24/2015 10:34 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Can't say I really love winter, and for sure - I'm really tired of the zero
and sub-zero temperatures this year, but having said that, my standard outer
wear for this kind of weather is a hooded, zip up sweatshirt and a
windbreaker.(just a standard spring/fall weight windbreaker). I'm just
getting tired of having to wear it in the damned living room...

I'm thankful for heated seats and remote starters. My car has an
excellent heater at -15 too.