Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

Puckdropper wrote:

I love winter, and think in part it's because I have the stuff to deal
with it. My snow blower isn't that great, but I only need it to clear
the ice rink. If it's too cold for a coat, there's always a sweater
to put on under it. (I took that off this morning--too warm. It was
8F and I was skating.)

Can't say I really love winter, and for sure - I'm really tired of the zero
and sub-zero temperatures this year, but having said that, my standard outer
wear for this kind of weather is a hooded, zip up sweatshirt and a
windbreaker.(just a standard spring/fall weight windbreaker). I'm just
getting tired of having to wear it in the damned living room...

--

-Mike-