Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

On 2/24/2015 4:33 PM, Leon wrote:

When I was in my college physics class the subject of wind chill came
up. It was pretty much a laughing matter as far as the weather
forecasters were concerned. Wind chill does not in any way shape or
form make things colder than the actual temperature.
What wind chill really does is cool things down faster to what the
actual temperature is rather than if there was no wind at all.

Correct about "things". People, OTOH, will feel colder from the
evaporative affect on the skin. It feels colder than it really is.