Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

On 02/24/2015 4:10 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Wind chill does have a real meaning - that was not my point. My point was
the weatherman hyping this to make a more sensational weather report. The
temperature is the temperature. It only takes a modicum of common sense to
know that it's cold out there and that if the wind is blowing, it's going to
affect you more than if it were not.

Well, their job is to protect and part of that is information. There
are a number (I'd guess likely even a majority) who live so insulated
from routine weather and its adverse consequences they've no clue...