Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

I'm about fed up with winter this year! Here's an excerpt from the
local
on-line newspaper... (BTW - January was only marginally better than
February).

I'm with you...I HATE winter. I had hoped that this would be the third
year in a row that we didn't have a freeze but oh, NO...it got down to 31
one night last week. Fortunately, the rest of February and from then on
look good. Until it gets hot. Here in Florida, we have two seasons...

1. Too cold
2. Too hot

I miss the weather - but not much else - in Honolulu. It got down to 52
one time.

--

dadiOH