Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Harley Davidson rocking horse plans.

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in
eb.com:

Steve R wrote in
roups.com:

I realize this is an old link, but if anyone can help me find he
original Harley motorcycle plan I would appreciate it. I found a web
site, but cant get a email answered or phone answered.

Thanks
Steve

I've had quite a bit of luck with archive.org. Go to archive.org,
enter your desired URL in the box and hit enter. Sometimes there will
be multiple versions (and dates) of the page, choose one close to the
time of the post, 2005.

Given the original post was from JOAT, there's a good chance
the plans never existed. He spent much more time saying
"go Google for it" than he did providing useful information.

John