Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Most dangerous tool in shop

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 6:06:15 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Yeah! But looking at that picture, there are some that teach to push
the wood through like that. IMHO, while you are not in direct line
of a possible kickback you are certainly increasing the chances of a
kick back. I am of the opinion of that you should be holding down as
much as pushing.

It's the other kid with his face in direct line of the kickback that I
"like". Obviously (at least to me) that picture was staged.

He's got the most important part well back...

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.