Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve R[_2_] Steve R[_2_] is offline

Default Harley Davidson rocking horse plans.

replying to J T, Steve R wrote:
Jakofalltrades wrote:

Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 10:57pm (Robatoy) claims:
I attended a bike show in Toronto a few years ago and was impressed with
a rocking horse made in the form of an Harley. snip
I hate to correct you (that's a big ol' lie, I love it), but if it
was a Harley, it would be a rocking Harley, not a rocking horse. I'm
not sure about rocking Harleys, but Harleys definitely rock. You can
get plans at several places.
JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

I realize this is an old link, but if anyone can help me find he original
Harley motorcycle plan I would appreciate it. I found a web site, but cant
get a email answered or phone answered.

Thanks
Steve