Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Most dangerous tool in shop

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message ...

"Timdiana_James" wrote
in message roups.com...
replying to Sweet Sawdust, Timdiana_James wrote:
sweetsawdust wrote:

What in your opinion is the most dangerous tool in your wood shop, based
on
the number and severity of injuries you have received, not on what you
have
heard from other people.

Fatigue.

That about sums it up...

Case in point: While cleaning up my shop over the past week I came across
part of a glued up panel that was destroyed by a kick back on the table
saw... I was trying to finish the project in time for a show, it was late,
and I was tired. I didn't reinstalled the T-Splitter as I just had to make
one cut... all Hell broke loose. I haven't made a through cut since without
the T-Splitter or crosscut sled in place!