Posted to rec.woodworking
Max[_6_] Max[_6_] is offline

Default Router dust collection

On 1/27/2015 4:37 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Max" wrote:

isn't too bad. But whenever I do a dado, etc...bad news. So...is
there any solution?

That's why table saws have stacked dado sets available.

Does a faster, cleaner way of doing the job.

Lew

I agree that it's "cleaner" but,for me, it ain't faster. If I could
remember which spacers to use to get a true 23/32" it might be faster
but putting a 23/32" bit in a plunge router and running it along a
purpose made straight edge is pretty quick. I can do it a lot faster
than I can change blades on the saw never mind figuring out which
spacers to use. ;-)
'course cleaning up the dust afterwards takes a little time too. :-(