Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wow the Kreg Pocket Hole Jig looks even better after seeing this video

"Leon" wrote:

I nave sent them an e-mail inquiring about their stainless steel
screws.

In the mean time here is what they have to say.

Kreg Stainless Screws are specially designed for maritime
applications, excessive exposure to water, and other exceedingly
corrosive environments, such as ACQ-treated lumber. If you’re
looking for the best in rust-prevention, this is your solution. All
Stainless Screws are #10.

"And we've got some clean low mileage northern cars in our other lot",
said
the used car dealer in Tampa.G

Lew