Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Wow the Kreg Pocket Hole Jig looks even better after seeing thisvideo

On 1/14/2015 4:44 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
http://ezine.woodworking.com/JigBase...Jig/index.html

Notice on the video how long it takes to drill the holes when drilling
at this angle and also notice how the pieces don't stay aligned. There was
an obvious twist on the corner joint.

Little help here Leon - where did you see the twist? I looked at it twice
(once in full screen) but I couldn't see that.

I saw the twist of the rail during and at the very end. Just at the
end, 5:31 and pause. Take a look at both left and right rails where
they attach to the stiles. The left one is either not closed or is
offset. The right one is twisted a few degrees at 4:55.