Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dennis Hasters and "over-criminalization"

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 6:30:41 PM UTC-4, Ignoramus4936 wrote:

I suggest that you read this and only then form your opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structuring

I did read it, and still have the same opinion. It is similar to a law that says if you commit a crime , you have to report it to the police. Ie, self incrimination.

The Constitution grants this right quite simply: "[No person]...shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..." However, as with most other constitutional rights, it is subject to interpretation by the courts and often inspires fierce debate.

- See more at: http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal....VBa3VlnQ.dpuf

Dan