Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend[_7_] Karl Townsend[_7_] is offline

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

You might want to consider the Everlast . Mine has performed extremely
well for the nearly 2 years I've had it . And it was less than half the cost
of blue or red .

I think if I was buying a new machine but wanted to save some money it
would be one of the Lincoln MP units. They are a programmable unit that
does MIG, Flux core, DC TIG and stick all in one box.

Been watching Jody playing with one and so far it seems to be a real
nice machine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9WbwS54B-0

A need AC TIG and soon. Got a stack of irrigation pipes in need of
repair. A welder would be cheap and easy to find if I didn't need both
high power stick and AC TIG

Karl