Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Any printer gurus here ? OT

Do a Google or other search for "HP 3510 Printer" and manuals are shown.
Might insert Service manual in the search line - and you might find it.

I did and there was pages of files.

Martin

On 5/26/2015 6:00 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
My HP 3510 printer is giving me fits , keeps throwing a paper jam error
even with no paper in it . I've had it almost completely disassembled ,
after a thorough cleaning it printed exactly one test page then went back to
the paper jam thing . Anybody with experience diagnosing this ? I suspect
there's a sensor in there or something , but I saw nothing while it was
apart . Everything seems to be functioning correctly by direct observation .
The other thiung it does is that when you clear the "jam" by pushing the
proper key on the control panel , if will just keep feeding paper until it
runs out . BTW , I ran the tests with a fresh install of the software on a
comp that's never ran this printer before , so not likely it's a software
problem .
I've had pretty good luck with HP printers until this one , but I'm about
to go with another brand after this . What really sucks is we just bought 3
pairs of cartridges for it , they were on a really good sale .