Bob Mannix

Default Firewood loads and weights

"Owain" wrote in message
"Bob Mannix" wrote
| "John Rumm" wrote
| a half load is £25 to you :-( unless you live down south and no
| something I don't!
| What sort of prices are you being quoted then?
| Well, the only actual quote is from the jolly nice place with the

managed
| woodlands, guaranteed seasoned hardwood, choose your wood even,

FFS is this for burning on the grate or turning into fruitbowls or

banisters
:-)

Burning on the grate, I'm afraid! I had a supplier recommended as well and
he turned out to be £52 a half load so it looks like the price is determined
by the area. I have ordered from him. Fortunately it's not our main form of
heating! I can always go somewhere else next time.

Thanks for all the replies