George

Default Easy And Nice Finish

http://www.minwax.com/products/specialty/tung-oil.cfm

Have at 'em, if you think you have a case. They claim tung as an
ingredient.

Smells like it, too. Of course, pure tung is thick and difficult to work
with, thus the thinner.

I would not suspect any company to reveal a proprietary formulation to
someone who called on the phone. Surprised you would.

"Terry Poperszky" wrote in message
There is the rub George, when I quized MinWax about the no tung oil, they
told me the product was Tung oil "FINISH", and there was no claim on the
can that it contained Tung oil. According to the MSDS, the product was at
least 50% mineral spirits. But they also gave me the name and number of a
company that would supply me with actual Tung Oil.