Arch

Default Has Arch Bailed?

I am usually a private person and not given to maudlin posts, but I am
uncomfortable allowing a sail under false colors. I hope you all will
forgive these personal comments posted to a woodturning forum. I served
safely in a stateside military hospital. I owe as much as the rest of
you to others who saved us on D-day. Not forgetting the Remagen bridge,
the Bulge, N. Africa, S. Asia, Italy and so many more places of sad
honor.
Also for Brits, Canadians, Aussies and other real heros. The U.S. gave
me a lot more than I gave it. My wife was a Navy Nurse, and the GI bill
allowed her to return to and graduate from Harvard College and me to
finish the Penn. graduate school of medicine.

I've been trying to give you guys a bit of a rest, but It's not easy for
a COC to refrain from a comment now & then. I couldn't accept
unearned accolades, thus this self-serving post, Now let's all get back
to what's important: catches, tool marks & gentle fibbing . Regards,
Arch

Fortiter,