Ray Sandusky

Default Has Arch Bailed?

Owen

I have not seen Arch around here in a few weeks - maybe he did go back for
the memorials - if so, I offer him and all others who served my heartfelt
thanks. We, who came of age between the wars - Viet Nam and Gulf War - can
only imagine what it means to serve and fight for the freedom of our fellow
citizens. So, I can only say thanks and pray that the people who serve are
honored and held in esteem for their sacrifice.

Arch - et. al. - Thank you!

Ray

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
news
With the tributes and memorials to D-Day occurring in France I'm
wondering if Arch boarded a troop transport and bailed out over Normandy
for ol'time's sake. Wouldn't surprise me one bit...

(I'm a youngster at 42 and the more I learn about D-Day, the more
awestruck I am at the enormity of the whole and touched by the
courageousness of each.)