George

Default Easy And Nice Finish

Yep, formulations are protected as trade secrets.

Now, say there was _no_ tung in something which said it contained it, I'm
willing to bet some AH would sue for false advertising, or some AG with
greater aspirations would file against "big chemical" to gain populist
points.

And there's a big difference between stating an ingredient and a product
name. No trees were squeezed for "teak oil," you can be sure, and as to
"Danish" or "baby" oil....

"Terry Poperszky" wrote in message
Ghodges2 wrote:

I called Minwax, and spoke with a manager. I asked him for the % of

tung
oil in Minwax Tung Oil, he said in a SA manner that he was not going to
give me

That is the nice thing about the MSDS, by law they are required to provide
it upon request.