Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors The Rich

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 3:05:55 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

I generally don't killfile people, although there are some I simply
ignore. My filter is set to mark Bonkers' posts "read,", and then my
reader skips read files. So I have a sense of when they've left.

Why would anyone want to read his posts?

Trial evidence? g!

--
slow eddy

slow eddy has no choice but to read my posts because in his heart he knows that my over two decades of working in modern, state of the art, CNC machining job shops means he can't match or ever come close to the hands on experience I have that he doesn't and never will have.

There is a reason my LinkedIn group has close to 3,000 members. Membership in my LinkedIn group reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business. My LinkedIn group makes a liar like slow eddy very angry because it's beyond obvious I can build what slow eddy could never build even if he wanted to.

The fact is that slow eddy lies constantly. He's a smarmy little **** that I've broken into a million little pieces by showing with facts just how wrong he is. From pushrod motors to CADCAM slow eddy lies and I often nail him to the wall with his numerous lies.