AHilton

Default Easy And Nice Finish

The results ARE entirely the point. It's not the immediate results I'm
terribly concerned about nor was commenting on. Like I told the original
poster, I'm sure he's getting great looking results ... for now. And I'm
not looking into the future 30 - 50 years from now either! Lacquer and
Polyurethane don't mix. That's just Finishing Basics. The chemistry detail
is an appeasement for those that can't take advice without some scientific
justification or a bibliography attached. g

Are you wanting to do the tests yourself?

- Andrew

"Tony Manella" ndd1atprolog.net wrote in message
Results don't matter, only the chemistry matters. ;-)

Andrew could you tell us how you tested the Formby's for tung oil. I use
Minwax brand and it does smell just like the pure tung oil I have.
Tony Manella