Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Arduino

On Fri, 15 May 2015 02:02:18 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 5/14/2015 11:21 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2015 23:01:00 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

I just bought a starter kit to play with after just being introduced to
them. I wish I has seen these earlier, I can think of a bazillion
things to do. But, I'll just flash a LED for now.

Wow, EXCITING! One whole LED? Be still, my heart.

Yeabut - that led is the just the beginning, think of the
possibilities...next, I'll blink TWO LEDs!

Too bad the book is in a 3pt font!

You're dating yourself, sir. g

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni

I came, I squinted, I conquered! See, 4 years of Latin sure pays off!

Squinted? You're turning Japanese, I think you're turning Japanese, I
really think so. Oh, were you making an elderly joke?

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni