Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default rifling button pusher

On Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 7:27:49 AM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

I had five Sharpshooter bars before you were born, hot-shot. I've
watched the evolution and debasement of gun culture in the US. So has
John B.

The NRA might not be (even close to) perfect, but it's still the
largest and best gun-safety-minded org in the world.

That's not how they make their money. That's not how they've built
their membership.

"Tactical" is the equivalent buzzword to "billet" or "sustainable".
Marketing, not WORLD DOMINATION.

It's a dog-whistle word for killing the gooks of your choice --
whoever you fantasize will require a bullet delivered from your little
rifle with the laser sight/flash suppressor/other garbage that will
fit on your Picatinny Rail.

"Mow 'em down", indeed. Somebody give MrEd his morning Thorazine /
Haldol cocktail, please.

You don't know what the Glock 18C is, do you. 1200 rounds/minute will
mow them down pretty good.

Of course, you'd only buy one for killing prairie dogs...

Wake up, Larry.

--
Ed Huntress

If Larry Jackass was going to wake up he would have done it by now.

Larry Jackass and slow eddy actually have a lot in common.