Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default rifling button pusher

On Sat, 09 May 2015 10:30:59 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

The NRA still sends me emails, and a recent one made me do a real
double-take:

http://graphics.nra.org/online_store/Email/4-30-15.html

A bucket list, with real buckets. "Meat Matters," they say. My meat
sure matters to me. g

And, for a mere $44.95, you can have your very own polished-brass
Hudson's Bay Firestarting kit, a piece of flint and a wad of charred
cloth -- for when the invading hordes soak your matches with water
pistols, I guess:

http://tinyurl.com/qfez4lc

Ain't it pretty? That's for survivalists who buy their camo on Rodeo
Drive, I suppose.

The NRA has gone to hell in a handbasket.

The tactical blanket set me to searching for a definition for
"tactical."

"of or relating to a maneuver or plan of action designed as an
expedient toward gaining a desired end or temporary advantage"

So I suppose if you accept that definition, and are hoping to get some
sleep, that is indeed a tactical blanket.

--
Ned Simmons