Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Desk lighting

Tom Gardner wrote:
I can't stand working in my office/man-cave because the lighting is so
crappy. I'm squinting like a 12 year old with a Playboy! I have one
eyeball type in the ceiling on the far left with a 100w equivalent, a
low-watt pendant in the far right corner and a lighted magnifier an a
articulated arm in the center rear of a 10' x 4' desk. I'm really
thinking of a 4-bulb 8' florescent above the desk. Any better solutions?

Yep, a single 4' LED unit mounted over the desk.

The 6 LOA unit's I put in the shop as replacements for 2 bulb
fluorescents made the place into an operating room. I mounted mine right
into the same places as the originals.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/4ft-led...rod16460030.ip

Not my video but a YTGG member.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UBSeD5NEJk