Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18077 Ignoramus18077 is offline

Default Robotics

On 2015-04-14, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Richard fired this volley in news:q7GdnbSW6fZd-
:

That's so last century, Martin.

Just play a wav file.

Yeah, for goodness sakes! It's LINUX, the rPi is fast (the newest one
WAY faster, still), and one has gigs of flash disk to work from; plus
Ethernet, USB ports, an HDMI video resource on-board... It's a 'real'
computer, not just a little 'micro'.

Shucks! You could project a ten-minute Hires video image of a dog
barking, and still have gobs of storage left!

You could just play youtube... This is what I do on my CNC machine
while machining...