Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
robobass robobass is offline

Default Slightly OT - Good connector for high load car accessories?

I have hard times imagining that the humanity cannot invent something
better.

Even I can invent something better that can be inserted with a gloved
hand in the dark.

Hint, it can be a coaxial twist-lock connector.

Are you talking about "SpeakOn" connectors? I thought of that, and actually have some lying around. They would be easy to use and very solid. A huge improvement I think. I'm gonna try "AmpSuperseal" though. I don't need to work dark with gloves on.