Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metrology collection...

I was trying to find a particular dial test indicator yesterday and
got ****ed off cause I couldnt find it..so dragged everything out,
layed it out and took photos of it. Its not all own..I put the
camera away and found 5 more items including a mint pair of 6 & 8"
Miti vernier calipers. Ill add them next weekend. Including my bench
centers...

Just thought Id show off the crap Ive collected over the past 10 or so
years

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...602/Metrology#

Oh..anybody have a 8-9" mic..Id swap it for one of the (2) 6-7 Mity
mics I have.

Anyone know the proper way to calibrate the mechanical digital mics?
Several of mine are off a thou or so. Handle reads properly but the
mechanical digital are off a digit or two. I seldom trust the
mechanical readouts..but its nice to have em match.

Gunner