Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tapping 6-32 in aluminum

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 15:25:25 -0500, Ignoramus32423

On 2015-04-06, Larry Jaques wrote:

I will hopefully add more pictures and documentation soon.

That's cool! (Shades of my old Erector set, but many generations
ahead.)

They still sell erector sets, they are quite plentiful.

http://tinyurl.com/l28h9wl OMG, look at the price now!

Most kids are stuck with Legos, the NON-hardware building set. Sad.
They aren't learning about how to keep from getting cut by sheetmetal,
how to use nuts or bolts or wrenches or hand tools, or anything metal
stiffness/strength-related.

I guess they still make Lincoln Logs (no gay references, please) for
kids, too, but CRIKEY, look at the price!) http://tinyurl.com/llzj5qw

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron