Andrew Gabriel

Default newbie: plastering.

In article ,
(Rich) writes:

I have done plasterboard, undercoat and skimming. The only one of
these i would not bother to do again is the skimming. For this the
plasterers are worth the money - If they are any good. There are
plasterers and there are plasterers!

Or book yourself on a plastering course.
I went from being completely useless at it to being better
than the professional plasterers I hired in just 2 days.
It took a while longer to get up to their speed.
I'm getting even better as I do more of it too.
Not done a ceiling yet though (and the one I really need
to do is, of course, over the stairwell;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel